I've been slacking on my yoga updates, but today calls for a celebration
as I have mastered a very intense yoga pose!!!
as I have mastered a very intense yoga pose!!!
{Babar}
It was such a great feeling after I realized I was inches from the ground
and relying on my arm strength to keep me from falling.
and relying on my arm strength to keep me from falling.
Ladies and Gents, I have mastered the "Mountain Climber."
{applause, applause}
Now of course I couldn't find a proper picture so this is a picture of
"Eka Pada Koundiyanasana I" which is very similar except the leg
that is sideways is suppose to be bent.
"Eka Pada Koundiyanasana I" which is very similar except the leg
that is sideways is suppose to be bent.
Here are some of my favorite poses this week:
This pose is similar to a back bend bridge but with one leg raised.
NOT EASY!
Extended Hand-To-Big-Toe Pose
Eagle Pose
Half Moon Pose
Warrior III Pose
Revolved Triangle Pose
Lord of the Dance Pose
And as always... Namaste
{all pics from Yoga Journal}
oh guess what... TOMORROW IS FRIDAY!!!!










Good for you! I used to be able to do some of those poses, but that was a long time ago.
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday!