I've been re-reading HP 7 for the billionth time this week and loving every minute of it.
People stare at me as I crack up turning the pages in the courtyard.
{I just smile.}
Last night I had field hockey practice.
I killed everyone in sprints.
{This always makes me smile.}
Someone stole my Sidney Crosby pin off my backpack.
My Penguins lost last night 2-0.
p.s. I'm in the background of this pic.
{I will smile when I get my pin back.}
Talked on the phone to one of my bffs.
She called me a minute later after hanging up.
{I just smile.}
I received two easter packages yesterday.
My dad individually wrapped everything in the box.
But I'm waiting to open them on Sunday.
{This makes me smile ear to ear.}
April starts National Poetry Month.
My Professor gave me a "Poem in your Pocket" card.
"A hundred years from now
It will not matter
What my bank account was,
The sort of house I lived in,
Or the kind of car I drove.
But the world may be a better place because
I was important in the life of a child."
-Forest Witcraft
{Becoming a teacher makes me smile.}
Keeping Smiling.
{pics from we heart it and google}




No comments:
Post a Comment