Hopping down the bunny trail...
{bunny}
Well Easter has come and is almost gone but I have had the most wonderful day.
I woke at 7:15, feeling just like Eloise on Christmas Eve morning.
{No jingle bells were included.}
Before I went to bed I set up my presents so that they would be the first thing I saw when I woke up.
BIG smiles.
Then it was time to do some damage.
Gotta love it.
Wanna see the loot?
Hi little pretties.
Chocolate, welcome back into my life.
Amazing Anthropologie dress my Mommy picked out.
Miss Lilly Pultizer showed up!
Now it's time for brunch:
Squinty eyes.
Just a little stuffed after eating too much of this:
Carrot cake, red velvet cake, and raspberry creme cheesecake.
yummy!!!
Time to stare at the architecture:
The brunch was held at The Grandover Resort.
Trying to be like HPU, obviously.
Video chatted with my munchkin:
Bawled my eyes out when I went to see The Last Song.
Dumb Miley.
Liam, I love you. Come to High Point.
Throwback Easter Sunday picture:
Cause who wouldn't want to do karate in their dress and bonnet???
Ok, Easter is over.




No comments:
Post a Comment