
this is my day:
this morning i woke up and ate a big bowl of lucky charms.
then after i got dressed i wanted to smell pretty.
a little juicy couture squirt here, a little more there.
had a great conversation with my parents via emailing and phone calls.
gotta love technology.
read some great children's literature for my lesson plans that are due next week.
I even read a few books to some friends.
only a few more days till I can indulge in these.
only a few more months till I am wiggling my toes in the sand at the Shore.
remembering the amazing conversation i had with one of my best friends last night.
we talked about how excited and nervous we are about being teachers.
i can't wait until the summer, we practically live together.
oh friendship!
my boys won last night in a shootout.
sidney got the winning goal.
unfortunately it didn't count as a hat trick.
it was still just as exciting.







No comments:
Post a Comment