So sorry for not posting since last week but... Christmas is almost here! All those good little boys and girls only have a few more days till Santa Clause (or Ho Ho as he is called in my house) comes. I have to make a last minute shopping trip today and maybe I will stop by and take a picture with Santa... or maybe not.
I just love walking through malls and seeing all the Christmas decorations and those shoppers that run through the mall getting this year's hot ticket item. I just absolutely love Christmas.
So let the Christmas music play through my macbook as I pack for New Jersey and lets hope the mall isn't too busy and that I can get what I need to and be in and out.

LOVE the clip...it's one of my favorite parts in elf! amazing.
ReplyDeletei love Christmas too..especially all the lights and decorations.