Let's hear it for New York
Last week I was able to go into NYC with my mom and our wonderful family friend. We went to watch p0f's adorable granddaughter mOs. I had SO much fun with that little cutie and boy did she make me laugh. We bundled up mOs and went for a walk around the city.
Don't you just love the city life? Cars bumper to bumper and honking even when there is nowhere to go. The smells from the hot dog and pretzels stand. The street venders. People walking their dogs. Which reminds me of when we walked past a dog groomer/dog-sitting place and saw this...
Look at the left side of the picture. Let's just say the yorkies weren't behaving themselves. Have no fear I quickly covered up mOs 's eyes! Next it's time for lunch and pOf tells us we should go to Chelsea Market so we go and look around there. That's when I spotted this amazing display of lights
It was so amazing. And when you walked under the lights you could feel the heat! Now it's time to get back to the apartment and time to play!
No comments:
Post a Comment