Easter Weekend is always a nice time to stay at school and enjoy the empty campus. I was able to always find a parking spot in the front of my dorm, always get a lounge chair at the pool, and never have to wait in line for food. It was peaceful and a much needed weekend of rest before I get ready for the craziness that's about to hit campus.
Bathing Beauty
My parents treated me to a massage which was phenomenal and I can't wait to get another one! After the massage, I drove to Charlotte with a friend to hit my favorite mall.
I've always wanted a monogram hat and I finally got one!
The finished product.
Louis Vuitton Window Display.
Cute display of shorts at Gap.
The Yogurt Obsession has definitely hit NC and while I do love frozen yogurt it's just not the same as ice cream. So naturally I load my yogurt up with carmel sauce and plenty of chocolate chips.
My 3 favorite bags that I picked up.
I made brunch with some friends on Easter Sunday. It was fabulous. I ate one too many strawberries but after giving up sweets for lent I couldn't help myself.
{Chocolate covered pretzels, chocolate covered strawberries, and funfetti pancakes oh my!}
Oh and I got glasses the other day.
Obviously another accessory to add to my wardrobe.
And it's playoff season for the NHL.
GO PENS!
Pretty trees around campus.
I wore my glasses to class today.
What a relief to be able to see the board again!












Your blog is such a good source of inspiration, beautiful posts! Would you like to follow each other?
ReplyDeleteLove the striped shirt and fun necklace combination in the last pick! too cute! I'm a big froyo fan personally-we have some good places here in Cville!
ReplyDelete