Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Winter Wonderland

This past weekend NC got a "blizzard." It was a huge deal and everyone went to Teeter to stock up on food. being from PA I knew this storm would be a joke. We got about 5 inches which would have been a delay at my high school but here at High Point classes were pretty much cancelled on Monday. It was such a nice way to start the week. This picture was taken in my Student Center at school. I thought it was really neat: 
{getting a little artistic here}

Because we were "snowed in" my roommate and I decided to do some crafting, this is what I created: 
{striped and glittered C}
{one of my favorite "we heart it" quotes}
{printed out "we heart it's" and a peace sign drum}
{ok maybe I didn't do the drum, maybe my friend made it for me last year, but still}

Then, at night I went to dinner at my school's STEAKHOUSE! It's even located in my dorm. How lucky am I? At 1924 Prime you get an appetizer, main course, and a dessert. I had the grilled portobello mushroom with pancetta, grilled salmon with garlic mash potatoes, and for dessert I had a chocolate molten cake with fresh fruit! The food was great and a nice way to end the day with my roommates. 



{The campus at night}

off to dinner and the library. woo. 

2 comments:

  1. thanks for your comment! glad you liked my doodle haha :) and ps - your pictures totally make me miss college... soak it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are so crafty I love everything you made! That restaurant looks delish...I wish we had something that nice on my campus!

    ReplyDelete