Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Spotted: Ashes on your head are in.



{google image}

Today is Ash Wednesday and surprisingly enough I have only seen one person on my campus wearing ashes on her forehead. This girl is my friend. She is a saint and woke up for 7 am mass. AMEN. 

This weekend my parents came down to spend some time with me. It was so much fun and now I can start my countdown for spring break. I'm just going home but I am so excited to see my best friends. {16 days}
Once again, we drove to Charlotte because lets face it, High Point, Greensboro, and Winston Salem... BEEN THERE, DONE THAT. Charlotte was wonderful as usual and I enjoyed every minute of it. 

Luckily for me, J. Crew got in a new shipment and of course I just couldn't pass that up! 
Scalloped petal top


Poplin Wednesday skirt 


Indigo Skirt 
{J. Crew wasn't being very nice, therefore I couldn't get a bigger picture.}


                                Girls' flower headband
                                       {Because you can NEVER can enough HB... so I got two.}

Well now it is time to get ready for an indoor fh practice. But the good news is that we will be having an outdoor practice on Friday!
And then on February 27 HPU will host a home game against Elon. Lets hope I don't pushed again...
{la, la, laaa turf burn is my friend.}



PANTHERS OUT. 





No comments:

Post a Comment