Raise your hand if you saw New Moon this weekend.
Now keep your hand raised if you saw it at MIDNIGHT.
Your hand better still be raised.
Oh the joys of seeing an anticipated movie so late at night.
Well more importantly seeing Taylor Lautner half-naked in almost the entire movie.
To this movie I had to be TEAM JACOB.
Don't get me wrong, I love Edward but he left Bella and Jacob was there for her.
After seeing the movie I spent the whole weekend re-reading New Moon and I'm debating if I should read another book or just go right on into Eclipse.
Here are some pictures of my shirt:
The includes some of my favorite Jacob Black quotes but here are the ones that I love that didn't make my shirt:
"Did you seriously just stamp your foot, I thought girls only did that on t.v.!"
"Here's to responsibility, twice a week."
"Sorry I don't have leeches on my speed dial."
"I told him you were planning on corrupting my youthful innocence."
And what about all those funny quotes from the movie!? Yes I was one of the girls that had my phone out during the movie so I could make a note of all the quotes.
" Dating an older woman, that's hot!" -Emmett
"Age is just a number baby, what are you like forty?" -Jacob
Hope y'all had a wonderful weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment