Sunday, August 9, 2009

G is for Grey


I went to J.Crew today and picked up a few more items. For some reason one of the sweaters I got isn't shown online and you're really missing out because it is such a great sweater. Grey of course and it's loose and open. So if you are able to go to the store look for this sweater... it's a little pricey coming in at $118, but if you are a college student or a teacher you will get 15% off your purchase so then it's TOTALLY worth it!!



Has anyone else gotten anything at J.Crew they think is worth buying?

3 comments:

  1. I love grey/silver!! That is what I look for first! = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have J Crew here. I have to get to American pronto because you're making me feel like I'm missing out...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought another pair of favorite fit chinos in navy blue, and am considering buying the light pink as well! They fit really nicely and can be made casual or more dressy. They were cuffed adorably in the store, it inspired me to try a whole new look!

    ReplyDelete