Friday, August 14, 2009

You're so NOT Plain.


I watched Live with Regis and Kelly and I have to say that I think Kelly Ripa is absolutely adorable. She always looks great, whether it's her toned arms or 5 inch heels. I like to go online and watch the videos of what she is wearing for that day's episode when I came across this one... Lola is in Kelly's dressing room as well as her friend. I watch it and think of what a great mom Kelly Ripa is and think about how much fun she must have with her beautiful children and we can't forget about the handsome Mark! 



2 comments:

  1. In total agreement with ya! Hope you have a great weekend! = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. kelly rippa is so cute!! i just read an article about how she keeps in shape.. ballet barre workout or something, she said it completely changed her body (which didn't even need changed) but i love her outfit in this piture too. and her hubby.. break me off a piece of that

    ReplyDelete