Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Who Doesn't Love a New Bag?


So my Mom just came home from the Jersey Shore and went to a Cole Haan outlet and brought me back a few goodies! I got this adorable straw clutch with a removable strap and the two key chains were free! They were originally $95 but because my Mom had spent a good amount of money, her new friends at Cole Haan felt it was necessary to give her a few keychains for free. And who doesn't love FREE stuff as well as a very useful new clutch! She also got a really cute black clutch that unfortunately we have to share...BOOOO. I'm so excited that I might have to break the clutch in by taking it to see Harry Potter 6. I've only seen it two times, how depressing! But my dear friend and her sisters are going to see it again and I just can't wait! Enjoy your night Muggles!

1 comment: