Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Trip to Charlotte

This past weekend I took a day trip to the wonderful land of Charlotte. If you haven't been there it's absolutely beautiful and definitely some place I wouldn't mind ending up. The houses around South Park Mall are to die for. I'm not one for busy streets but if I could live on Sharon Road then I absolutely would. It's the perfect view after I get off the exit and drive through Charlotte. The area around the mall is all up and coming. The unfortunate thing is that Charlotte is not closer to High Point but the 3 hours I spend in the car are completely worth it. I went home with a few things so let's take a look!


Scalloped Sateen Skirt


My first pair of Sperrys!
{Glad I waited for a J.Crew pair, definitely shows my loyalty.}


And the new love of my life. 
Tory Burch Skinny Cuff

I can't wait to wear my new skirt and shoes!
{Cleary I wore the bracelet on the way home.}


3 comments:

  1. love all three of these pieces! I need to go shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love ALL the TB cuffs.. to die for!
    xoxo :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE South Park and Charlotte! Love everything you got!

    ReplyDelete