I went to a derby party with BFF Believe Me and our friends! It was so much fun to dress up and wear the perfect hat! Unfortunately it was kind of cold outside so we stayed inside by the food most of the night.
Lilly Ladies
Check out all the great dresses and hats!
My cousin is getting married in the fall and I'm one of her bridesmaids! I was so excited when she asked me and it's been a lot of fun to discuss all the planning with her. Here is her first bridal shower that we had in the North Jersey Country Club (aka where the HUGE fight broke out between RHONJ Danielle, Teresa, and Ashley!)
The Lovely Bridesmaids
Some Cousins
Standing around the dessert table.





yay for weddings! they are so fun and exciting especially when you're in it.
ReplyDeleteand bridesmaids has to be one of the funniest movies ever made :)