Who watched last night's episode of Gossip Girl?! I watched it today and absolutely loved it. Chuck and Blair are absolutely fantastic together and their relationship is definitely not a typical one but it is so adorable. They are so in love with each other but hate the idea of giving into the idea of love. I can't believe Blair is walking away from Chuck, it's not fair! In celebration of one of my favorite Chuck and Blair episodes, I wanted to share some of my favorite pictures of the couple.
XOXO... GOSSIP GIRL
I am a little obsessed with them! I am sure they'll be back together again. At least I hope so, because romantic Chuck is so much better than asshole Chuck.
ReplyDeleteI'm OBSESSED with Chuck and Blair! I can't believe Blair turned him down! I love them, and totally think they belong with each other, so hopefully they'll get back together soon! I love these images!
ReplyDeleteLove this! Chuck and Blair have turned into the only reason I still tune into gg. I seriously can't get enough of them
ReplyDeleteCome by and enter my giveaway for some beautiful jewelry if you like:
http://elizabethscake.blogspot.com/2010/11/artwark-giveaway.html