Thursday, July 8, 2010

M.I.A.

Woahhh where has this past week gone?
I haven't posted in more than a week, yet I've been on the computer. 
Why does this always happen???

Recap on 2 weeks ago when I went to my cousin's finance's bridal shower:
{better late than never, right?}
Me and my cousins, aunt, and cousin's girlfriend.
"Thick as thieves."
Mini Me
The lovely Bride-to-Be
Good friend A came too!
So, my Mom overheard a family friend saying that she had never seen cousins as close as we are. 
It's so true and I never thought about it until my mom told me. 
I don't know what I would do without them and I'm so lucky to have them.
Me and J.
My Nani, love her with my whole heart. 

Are you close with your family, like I am? 
Do you like to video chat/skype with them like I do? 

Enjoy the sunshine!

1 comment:

  1. loving the lilly dress! i'm guessing that's the one you bought in shadyside!

    ReplyDelete