

Hello everyone, I would like to introduce you to Miss Dolly Madison! She is the newest member of the Tumbas family and is a real joy. She is so fun to play with and makes us all laugh. She loves helping my dad water the flowers and enjoys chewing on those sticks! My mother also enjoys taking her on walks and LOVES when Dolly Madison gets
oh but waitttttt my parents will never get me a dog. awesome.
For the last month in school my friend got a dog for her birthday (beth, your mother is the coolest) and she kept the dog in the dorm... in our RA's room. She got a Chow Chow Golden Retriever mix... at least that's what she was told. His name is Simba and he was the King of the Complex. I loved him and miss him everyday. It was just so much fun to go and be with this little guy whenever I wanted. I loved taking him on walks and playing with him. He loved to watch Gossip Girl and eat the rope on my J.Crew sweaters. One day at the dog park, Simba learned how to play with the dogs, and Beth said, "This is the happiest day of my life." I can't wait to say the same for my little bundle of joy when he or she learns to run around with the other dogs.
And then this morning my neighbor's girlfriend brings her little brown labrador retriever over. I ALMOST DIEDDD. While brown labs aren't my favorite, I WOULD HAVE TAKEN HIM! And most likely named him Geno Malkin. He was the runt of the litter but he was the cutest thing I have ever seen. Apart from the time that I saw Libby as a puppy (: He ran around and chewed on my fingers. I scratched his belly and held him till he had to leave. Then it was back to reality. No dog. No joy. No fun. As Lindsay Lohan said in Freaky Friday, my parents are "Fun Suckers."
So for all you dog owners, when you are dreading walking your dog in the rain and snow be happy you have one. Because someone in Pittsburgh, PA would LOVE to be you.
"If only I could have a puppy
I'd call myself so very lucky
Just to have some company
To share a cup of tea with me
I'd take my puppy everywhere"
I'd call myself so very lucky
Just to have some company
To share a cup of tea with me
I'd take my puppy everywhere"
(The Puppy Song by Harry Nilsson)
JOANIE-
ReplyDeleteGet the girl a puppy, one year of college down, 3 to go- it's time.