Last week my friend Adam (who is also from Pitt!) dj-ed at one of the local bars in High Point. The theme was "Tight N Bright." Think neon and lots of it. I didn't go so much for the tight aspect but being an avid lover of neon, I was all for this party. We started the party in my apartment and then made our way to the bar. It was so fun seeing Adam dj again and now he is going to be able to dj every Wednesday night. Not sure I'll make it out every week but I'll definitely make it to all the theme nights.
Since the theme was "Tight N Bright" I went as my alter ego, the lax bro. It was a great night out with friends and so fun to dress up.
roomie pic
{side note: that shirt took me a lot longer to make then expected.}
Lax Bro face paint triangles.
Duh.
duck face and peace signs.
Always a good night being a lax bro.




I love tight and bright! lax bro is always a good go to haha!
ReplyDelete