Tuesdays and Thursdays I am able to relax my body by going to yoga class. Gerri my instructor is FABULOUS! Tuesday's class was a "hip opening" class. And Gerri said that after this class women typically get a little moody... if you know what I mean. Because of these hip movements, our bodies release all of this energy, so naturally emotions are increased.
During today's class I noticed that Gerri has a total of 5 tattoos. I'm not sure the meaning of them but because she is so spiritual I am sure they have important meanings. Plus, my instructor is hilarious and the hour and a half class goes by really fast which is nice.
I just love the feeling I get after the class ends. It's the greatest satisfaction and really a healing process for your body. Although my back tends to hurt when I wake up the next day but oh well!
So far these are my favorite yoga poses:
So until next time, namaste.






No comments:
Post a Comment